Stuck for a last minute Valentine’s Day break? Why not whisk your loved one off for a (surprise) romantic weekend in Krakow?
Flights with Ryanair are only £137 return leaving on Thursday 14th Feb and coming back on Sunday 17th Feb – so you will have plenty left over to try the delicious food …. And let’s face it, that’s a great price for Valentine’s day weekend!!
- Why not try a 4 star hotel in Krakow such as the 4* Rubinstein Residence in scenic Kazimierz district of Krakow, it’s only £150 for 3 nights including breakfast – a fab deal!
- For an elegant and modern hotel, try the 5* Queen Boutique Hotel in Krakow centre for £250 for 3 nights including breakfast.
- For an old-style luxurious stay, try the 5* Grand Hotel Krakow in the centre of the old town – a double room for 3 nights will only cost £233.
Romantic things to do in Krakow:
- Stroll along Castle Hill and Wawel Castle and see the Royal residence (and hear the legend of princess Wanda ….)
- Take a walk around Krakow old town and Kazimierz district
- While time away in one of the scenic cafes in Krakow old town, share a delicious warm szarlotka (apple cake) and listen to the bugler play the hejnal tune at midday from the St Mary’s Church tower
- Visit one of the multitude of Jazz clubs around Krakow centre
- Go for a romantic horse drawn cart ride around the old town… just remember to wrap up warm, it’s cold at the moment. . Which just adds to the romance 🙂