Last week was all about the World Travel Market for us. And not just for ideas for our next exotic holiday 🙂
Firstly we went to see our photo of the Tatra Mountains displayed at the show, after our very exciting win on the WTM facebook photo competition, we tried for 4 weeks and we finally won 🙂
We also went to see all the Poland Travel stands, chatted to the Poland tour operators and destination groups to get more ideas for our inlovewithpoland website and blog. So much of Poland to write about!
So our highlights were:
- seeing our name in semi-lights on the large screens with our winning photo from the facebook competition
- seeing polish footballer Jerzy Dudek in the Poland stand (he shouted ‘i love poland’ …. we actually tried to tell him we’re from ‘in love with poland’ …. close though!)
- signing the football @ the Poland stand (possibly twice…. not that we’re self promoting!)
- seeing Danni Minogue @ the Etihad stand, very cool! (and tiny!)
- and going to the Hilary Davey discussion the last day – great insight into starting a business
Have a look at some of our photos from the event below…. yes, they are Poland focused 🙂 …. with a little fruity & wildlife treat on the end ….
Here’s our name in lights (kinda) on the large screens… and the photo itself in full glory… of a snow covered valley in the Tatra Mountains…. how much do you wanna go there!!!??
and our winnning photo…. yes, we’re very proud 🙂
Poland stand pics:
Can you see our url on the football below??? Agreed, we should have used MUCH bigger letters! :))
And last but not least…. a lovely wild bird and a beautiful fruit arrangement from the more exotic side of the show 🙂